Maiden Lane Medical is closely monitoring the situation with regard to the COVID-19 pandemic. For the most up to date information regarding COVID 19 please visit www.cdc.gov
We are currently still open and seeing those patients that are not showing flu-like symptoms and need to be seen for a medical issue. However, we ask that if you are coming in for your appointment review the following below:
1. If you have any flu-like symptoms we ask that you reschedule until you have been without symptoms for 72 hours.
2. We ask that no one accompanies you to the appointment. We want to minimize the risk of exposure for our staff and other patients
3. As you enter, your temperature will be taken. A temperature of 100.4 or greater will be immediately asked to go home and call to reschedule your appointment.
4. We understand that during this time, many of our patients have childcare issues. Please do not bring your children with you to your appointment. If you lack childcare please schedule a telemedicine visit.
5. Until 4/17 our Soho, physical therapy, financial district, and Bay Ridge offices are closed.
Please be patient. This virus has put a strain on our resources and employees as well. We will work to be efficient but also put safety and health first.