Maiden Lane Medical is closely monitoring the situation with regard to the COVID-19 pandemic by keeping up with daily NYS DOH and CDC updates and participating is weekly NYS DOH webinars. For the most up to date information regarding COVID 19 please visit www.cdc.gov or https://coronavirus.health.ny.gov/home
As of May 4th all our locations are open. We would like you to keep the following rules in mind.
- If you have any flu-like symptoms, cough, difficulty breathing, chills, fever, or difficulty with the sense of smell, we ask that you reschedule or schedule a telemedicine visit until you have been without symptoms for 72 hours.
- Our staff will be using infrared / no touch thermometers to take your temperature. Anyone with a temperature over 100 will be immediately placed in a room.
The current Governor’s order is for everyone to wear a face covering in public. If you come to our office without a face covering, you will be asked to leave.
- We ask that no one accompanies you to the appointment. We want to minimize the risk of exposure for our staff and other patients. We understand that during this time, many of our patients have childcare issues. Please do not bring your children with you to your appointment. If you lack childcare please schedule a telemedicine visit.
- Please be sure to respect a 6-foot distance from others.
- Practice respiratory etiquette and cover your mouth when coughing or sneezing even if wearing a face mask.
Please be patient. This virus has put a strain on our resources and employees as well. We will work to be efficient but also put safety and health first.