This page was updated on August 4th, 2022
The team at Maiden Lane Medical continues to follow guidance from national, state, and city groups regarding the COVID-19 pandemic.
We would like you to keep the following in mind:
- If you have any flu-like symptoms, cough, difficulty breathing, chills, fever, difficulty with sense of smell/taste, or recent exposure to a known positive contact, we ask that you reschedule or schedule a telemedicine visit.
- The current public health recommendations are for everyone in a healthcare setting to wear a mask. If you come to our office without an acceptable mask, you will be provided with one.
- Please be sure to respect a 6-foot distance from others when possible.
- Practice respiratory etiquette and cover your mouth when coughing or sneezing even if wearing a face mask.
Services offered for the COVID-19 pandemic:
- COVID-19 PCR Testing
- Maiden Lane Medical has the ability to perform rapid PCR testing on the Cepheid platform.
- PCR testing is available to all patients after telemedicine consultation
- COVID-19 Antibody Testing
- After a telemedicine or in-person consultation, we can order blood testing for COVID-19 antibodies.
- While this can be a marker for prior infection or vaccination status, it is not meant to substitute for appropriate public health measures such as social distancing and mask-wearing.