Patient Portal Information
When you register with our practice and provide your email address, you will receive an email with your login and password information which will allow you to access the patient portal. This email will contain a link which will allow you to access the portal.
If you can’t find this email, no worries, simply do one of the following:
- Go directly to https://health.healow.com/maidenlanemedical
- Download the Healow app from the App Store or Google Play. Our practice code is EEDBDA.
The portal allows you to:
- Exchange secure messages with your doctor and the office
- Schedule or cancel appointments
- View your labs
- Access your health record
- Review a summary of your visit
- Request medication refills
- Access health information that your doctor has posted
- View up-coming appointments
- Pay your bill
Trouble logging in:
If you have forgotten or lost your password, or if you are having problems logging on, go to the portal login and request help with your user name or password.
Sending messages via the web portal:
- On the left navigation bar, click on Messages.
- Select “Ask Doctor” to send a message to your physician.
- A new screen will open which says “Compose New General Message”
- Click on the carrot to select your physician.
- Then select the facility
- Type a subject, then compose your message.
- Click “submit”.
Sending messages via the portal app:
- Log on, click the “New Message” icon.
- Click on “to” choose either referrals or a general administrative message.
- Select the + sign next to provider, and select the provider.
- Type your message and then send.
Making an appointment via the web portal:
- Click on “appointments” on the left navigation bar, then select “New Appointment”.
- Choose the facility, then the provider, and then the visit type.
Making an appointment via the portal app:
- Click on the appointments section from the home screen.
- Click book new appointment.
- Then click find appointment.
- Select your provider by clicking book appointment under their name
- Then chose location.
- Click on book appointment.
- Click on show available.
- Select whether you have seen that doctor before.
- On the new screen, your information with automatically appear, enter in the reason for your visit.
- Click Verify.
Prescription Refills via the web portal:
- On the home screen, scroll down to the bottom of the screen, you will see a section on the right titled “Current Medications”.
- Click on the arrow to the right of “request refill”.
- A new window will appear with your medications, click on the box(es) to the left of your medication name.
- Then click the orange box on the bottom left titled “refill request”.
- A new box will appear, first select your provider, then select your pharmacy.
- Click on submit.
Prescription Refills via the portal app:
- You may request a refill via the portal by clicking on Medications from the home screen.
- Select the + sign next to medications.
- Select the request refill box and then select the medication(s), then select next.
- Verify the request and then submit send.