Appointments can be made by going to our online scheduler and choosing your physician. If your physician does not have a telemedicine visit option please email our office. All our physicians and Nurse Practitioners have a telemedicine visit option. You can also call 646-290-9560 during normal business hours.
We want to ensure that you know that we have done, and will continue to do, everything possible to keep our offices safe for your in-office physician visits.
Here are some of the procedures we’ve implemented so that you feel safe when you visit our offices:
- We are pre-screening all our patients before they come in for COVID-19 risk.
- We have instituted daily deep cleanings (increased from weekly).
- We have trained all our staff to recognize symptoms and act on them properly.
- We instituted measures to minimize traffic and lower the number of people sitting in our reception areas.
- Most importantly, we have instituted organization wide telemedicine in multiple specialty areas. This is a permanent change and one we want to offer you long after the pandemic has resolved.
Further, we understand the challenges you are facing in association with the global COVID-19 pandemic.
These challenges include planning for childcare due to school closures, changed travel plans, and lost revenue to work and event cancellations.
All of this, and more, is likely to lead to increased anxiety and other stress related symptoms including lack of sleep and depression.
We want you to know we are here to help in the best way we can.
We have partnered with a trusted tele-psychiatry group to offer online services for your needs.
We have the following specialties where you can virtually see a doctor.
Telemedicine has the advantage of seeing your doctor or nurse practitioner without having to come to the office.
Things we can do over a telemedicine video visit include:
- Medication follow-up
- New Medication
- Birth Control Counseling and Refills
- Disease Counseling, lifestyle counseling and preventive medicine
- Nutrition Counseling
- Setting up / coordinating care and referrals
- Results Discussion and Plans for Follow-Up
- Psychiatric, emotional, mental health counseling and therapy
- Post-operative visit
- Treat common conditions including
- Urinary tract infection (UTI)
- Cold or cough including basic coronavirus screening and advice
- Hypertension (we can even set you up with a free home blood pressure cuff)
- Skin problems
- Common gastrointestinal issues
- and many more…
As long as the visit does not require a physical exam, we can do it via a televisit.
If you have a scale or blood pressure machine at home that is very helpful. You can enter your information anytime in to the Healow Phone App, Patient Portalor at the time of your telemedicine visit.
With the Healow Phone App, the visit can be done from your phone with the same username and password you use to access your portal. It can also be done from any computer with a webcam. You can enter your information anytime in to the Healow Phone App, Patient Portal, or at the time of your telemedicine visit.
We are working very hard to continue to expand services and expect to be fully up and running by March 17th. Please note, televisits require a copay just like any other visit and are billed to your insurance company as an office visit consistent with NYS law.
Appointments can be made by going to our online scheduler and choosing your physician. If your physician does not have a telemedicine visit option please email our office. Once we are fully operational, all physicians and Nurse Practitioners will have a telemedicine visit option. You can also call 646-290-9560 during normal business hours.